Popularity of Online Meeting Tools
The manufacturers saw the great demand for online meeting tools and so they now have released different types and kinds of tools designed individually for business, personal, and internet marketing use. With these, consumers can expect a more of personal approach to their specific needs unlike before when everything was more generalized.
But with this sudden increase comes a consumer dilemma as well. Consumers are now beginning to get confused of the many types, kinds, and variations of these online meeting tools. Good thing editors along with online tools experts usually compile the top selling and most efficient web conferencing tools every now and then. Reviews also help greatly as these give insight as to what the tool really is.
The Top Meeting Tools
Based on various consumer and expert reviews, a list for 2012 has already come up with the best online meeting tools for every consumer’s preference.
- GotoMeeting – created by Citrix and you have probably seen the commercials, easiest to use.
- Infinite Conferencing – With an overall rating of 9.70, this is might be the closest to perfection any web conferencing tool can get. The best thing about this is its customization feature while the downside would be no embedding of videos.
- InterCall – Has the easiest-to-use interface where participants can join meetings without any downloads. The only downside is this is not available for Mac users.
- ClickMeeting – Another simple to use interface but do not offer AES encryption.
- Adobe Connect Pro 2012 – Quite expensive but works best for those who are already familiar with the previous versions.
- MegaMeeting – Best feature would be no installation required but would have to download some plug-ins if deemed necessary.
How to Choose Online Meeting Tools
Choosing the online meeting tools that will work best for you may be deemed difficult in the olden times. But with the top lists as provided above, consumers will likely have an easier time sorting and narrowing down their choices.
Upon narrowing of choices, consumers may then opt for the free trials usually offered to get a feel of the service and see if it will work out the way as expected.
Online meeting tools are truly a great help to every person, business, and most especially internet marketers today. Meeting tools save consumers time and money while having a very large coverage area.