Not only does online meeting software having enormous benefits, cost included as a large one, but now complicated phone systems are becoming a thing of the past. Having a toll free number used to be a real pain and quite difficult, however now it is easier than ever. Take a look at the features, cost, and benefits of one particular service, RingCentral, below.
Imagine obtaining a toll free number and all the features of a PBX but without any hardware. Then add on costs of just $9.99 a month (and up depending on plan). That is RingCentral, an nline Web-based telephone and fax service for professionals and small businesses. It provides a toll free or local phone number and advanced features not found in traditional phone systems.
Boost your business image and accessibility immediately with a toll free number. The toll free number gives a nationwide, big business image and allows customers to call you for free, making it more likely that they’ll call. Activated immediately, your toll free number comes with the complete line of RingCentral advanced telephone and fax features that gives you all the functions of a PBX without the expense.
- Choose an 800, 888, 877, 866 or vanity number
- You can choose a number that works best for you, including a vanity number. The easy RingCentral sign up process lets you pick a number before you complete your registration, to ensure you get what you want.
- Rates as low as 3.9¢/min – no double billing
- RingCentral will not double charge for domestic forwarded calls. Some competitors advertise 2.9¢/min rate but actually charge 5.8¢ for a 1-minute conversation because they charge for both ends of the call: the incoming call and your answering time. At RingCentral, there are no hidden charges.
- Route calls to any phone worldwide
- You can route callers to your business, home, mobile or any other phone worldwide.
- Have your toll free number appear as your caller ID
- The exclusive RingCentral RingOut click-to-call feature allows you to place calls with a click of a mouse.
- You can even use your toll free number as your caller ID.
- Add as many numbers as you need – unify your team
- Give additional toll free or local numbers to employees, departments, branches, or set one up as a dedicated fax number. All will be linked and tracked through your online management tools and real-time Call Controller.
- Complete enterprise class phone and fax features
RingCentral Online provides toll free numbers, voicemail, fax, and more. Delivers all the power of a big company system but with no hardware to buy and nothing to maintain. It’s an ideal telecommunications solution for small businesses, home offices, and mobile professionals.
Claim your FREE 30 day trial